How to Be Friendly
YOU CAN LITERALLY ALWAYS BE FRIENDLY!
Being friendly can mean many different things to everyone. It can be a grand gesture or something as simple as holding the door for someone. Below is a list of 10 easy ways to be a more friendly individual and help create a friendlier world!
- Be nice to any and everyone. No matter the situation, being nice costs nothing and could help someone who is struggling.
- Offer a helping hand. It may be something like hauling a dresser up 4 flights of stairs or it could be calling a loved one to check in.
- Offer a friend the last bite. It’s hard, we know.
- Tell someone you like their style. Even if they wear crocs and socks.
- Help old people. This one is self explanatory. Help that old lady cross the street.
- Pet more dogs. Duh.
- Bring doughnuts into the office. Be the person who has THE SNACKS!
- Be weird but not weiiirrrdd. Ya know?
- Volunteer. It's the right thing to do.
- Donate. Find a local charity and donate. Could be old clothes or even your time. It feels good to give back.